Kerala is the southernmost state of India and is known as “God’s own Country”. Kerala is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. Because of its natural beauty it makes it to “50 must see destinations of a lifetime” and “10 paradises of the World” by National Geographic Travel. Secrets of Kerala beauty can be revealed by exploring Lush green Hill stations, Backwaters, Houseboats trips, Beaches, Wildlife sanctuaries, Ayurveda, Spa, Forts, Elephants, Tea Estates, Waterfalls, Caves, Delicious Food, Scenic beauty, chain of brackish lagoons, Kerala Folklore Theatre, Kathakali, kerala martial arts – Kalaripayattu and many more.
• Accommodation on twin sharing.
• All transfer & Sightseeing as per itinerary by AC Cab.
• Buffet Breakfast.
• All toll tax, parking, driver allowance.
• Any meals other than those mentioned above, meal supplement applicable for Lunch / Dinner.
• Any Airfare / Train fare.
• Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
• Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions , political disturbances etc.